Friday 18 April 2014

Whitewater rafting at the source of the Nile - Uganda Safaris

Have you ever thought of a lifetime experience at the longest River in the World?Then this your chance to enjoy a wonderful time at the source of the Nile on your safari to Uganda.Forget about what most tourists opt for while in this East African country like gorilla trekking,chimpanzee tracking,wildlife viewing,bird watching,and spend a day sailing on the gently flowing waters of the Nile.


Located in Uganda's second largest city, Jinja,the source of River Nile is one of the leading adventurous sites and many tourist make safaris to this place and enjoy a thrilling experience.White water rafting is the best activity you should expect on your tour to this place.Jump into a boat with your friends and family and go for a thrilling though scaring activity with an experienced guide.Sail for more that one 30 minutes on this River which flows through 3 African countries.

After your whitewater rafting trip,come back at the resort and relax as you enjoy viewing different varieties of birds flying over the whole place.Trust me this is a thrilling experience you will live to tell even when you get back to your home country.Th magnificent views of the hills which surround the river will impress you as you go for your second rafting in the evening.

Get a chance to stand where the founder of this river.John Speke stood while on his exploration trip to Uganda with an aim of finding where this great river originates from.Take clear photographs while at the site with some of the beautiful objects.

Experience while Rafting
I will share with you what I experienced on my first rafting trip on the source of the Nile.
At first I didn't know where this wonderful place (source of the Nile) was located and how it looked like but to my surprise,I found the it was so magnificent with hard-to find nature attributes like the green highlands,nice-looking water which continuously flows,rare bird species,splendid rocks,John Speke monument and many more.

It was around mid-day when I went   whitewater.At first i was so scared to sail in a boat through rapids and rocks but I was convinced by the guide that I wont regret after the trip.When our rafting boat had just set off,my heart was filled of fear until when i got used.We penetrated through huge rocks on a high speed which I had no imagined.The rapids kept on colliding with our boat as we struggled to keep it on the right track.The sounds of the water were so high that i could not even hear any sound of the many birds which kept on flying over the sky.I reached a point of no return and now my heart was stronger than before.We kept on rafting until when we reached a point with calm water.
Believe me,I had to as for another rafting safari from the guides because of the adventure that I experienced while in the middle of huge rocks facing the rapids of the river.It is an experience that I have never forgotten and I wish everyday was like that day.

I know you may not have experienced this adventure yet and you are wondering how you can make a whitewater Rafting Safari to Uganda.It is simple,just inquire with us and we shall draw a suitable itinerary which will clearly indicate your safari movements in Uganda.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.